Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh the trip...

Well the count down has started! Oh, who am I kidding - the count down started the day that we booked our flight. I do not know if I have ever looked forward to something as much as I have this trip. It is just the idea of getting away from everything for an entire week. There will be nothing but friends, food, and the beaches. The beaches! There are so many that I think a list should be made so that I am sure to see as many of them as I possibly can.

I think another part of this trip that I am looking forward to is the adventure. That is something that Jason and I tend to do with every trip that we go on. (I have always secretly thought that we would be good on the Amazing Race.) Our honeymoon was even the same way as this trip! The only thing different is that we have a specific time to be at the airport and the ferry and have reserved our villa and hotel room for the return trip. With our honeymoon, we had no specifics except to stop in Boston and have dinner with the family some time during the week. There were no iterias and especially no reservations. That trip was wonderful, and I do not have any idea how it can be topped!

Who knows - maybe I will post some pictures. I need to figure out how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment